Own A Blog Like This
For Questions, Inquiries, Click Here
Page | Follow us - Hire Us - ariyabaze@gmail.com
Kindly sms FOLLOW Michael_adedapo To 40404 For Free
ariyabaze

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Lady Claimed To Be Scared Of Sex Toys After Her Vibrator Exploded (Photos)



A woman claims she has been put her off sex toys for life after she was burned by an exploding vibrator. Cassie Esplin, 25, was just about to use her Buzz Tongue Finger Vibrator when she claims the battery pack flew out with such force it hit the bedroom ceiling.
She claims the battery – which appears to have corroded – then landed on her top, scorching her jumper and leaving a mark on her chest.
Cassie said she felt like she had been punched and the metal missile left a black mark on her bedroom ceiling.
The car dealership worker, from Norwich, said: “I was going to try if for the first time and it made a really loud bang. I just froze. I was so shocked.
“I just thought ‘oh my god what has just happened’. I was holding it close to my face and it could have hit my eyes. I could have been blinded by a £4 sex toy. “Thank god I wasn’t using it. It could have caused some damage. I jumped out of my skin. I was in so much shock.”
Cassie bought her new sex toy – reduced from £12 to £4 in the January sales – from the Lovehoney.co.uk adult toys and lingerie website.
She has used toys before and said she chose this one on the recommendation of a friend.
It was delivered to her in the post on December 8 and came with the battery she claims “exploded” when she tried it out that night.
It happened when she was in her bedroom alone and minutes away from testing out her vibrator for the first time, she claims.
But she says she is now “too scared” and may well be put off for having fun with toys for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Promote Your Music, Video, Free Beats On Ariyabaze

Call Only:- +2348103607436

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL

About Us|Contact Us || Privacy Policy |


Copyright © 2017-
ariyabaze.com.ng