Contact US
Do you want to email us?
Send it to

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Young Boy Dies After Lagos Hospital Injected Him With The Wrong Blood & Overdose (Photo)

A heartbroken facebook user Oluwafunmi Matti has cried out after her brother died due to carelessness and unnecessary mistake at General Hospital Ijede, Lagos.

According to Funmi, Not only did they inject him with the wrong blood they even gave him an overdose of it, He passed away yesterday, So sad, She's been calling them out with curses on her page, see below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Promote Your Music, Video, Free Beats On Ariyabaze

Call Only:- +2348103607436